Wednesday 8 April 2009

MSI Wind U100-279US Netbook 10-Inch

Buy this product from Amazon.com

Buy this product from Amazon.com

Buy this product from Amazon.com

Buy this product from Amazon.com

I just got this laptop today. Bought it last week at amazon for $475! The instalation is very easy. No unecessary software included so you don't have to worry deleting uneeded junks.

The boot up time is as fast as regular laptops. The keyboard is excellent. It took me just 10 minutes to get used to it. You have to press FN and F11 to enable the wireless switch.

I used word and excel at the same time, and had 3 windows open at the same time without any problems.

It's a nice little machine. I have the 6 cell battery, and it lasted for about 5 and a half hours (I didn't play any movies though). The matte finish won't leave any smudge on the laptop.

Overall, this machine is excellent. I am really happy with this laptop. The 10 inch screen is about right, not too small and definitely not big. My co workers were oozing when they saw it. Also, the LCD screen is pretty nice, it's clear and crisp. I don't know how it would look like playing movies tho, but I've tried youtube and the video quality is as clear as my HP slimline desktop pc.

The audio is not as good as the high end laptops. Of course, for $479, I don't expect the audio quality remotely comparable to the $1k plus laptops. The audio is just OKAY, not great but, then again, what can you expect from a cheap laptop with above average performance overall?

You won't be sorry to have this little puppy. And oh, the color is really nice.. pearl white!


No comments:

Post a Comment